A Dead Sea
Israel. 2022. 12 min
Kamel, a Palestinian man in his 50s, suffers from autism and travels with his paralyzed sister to the Dead Sea to receive medical treatment in seawater in the hope that it will help him treat psoriasis that has spread through his body. At the beach, he finds himself in an unpleasant situation. A little girl stole his rubber ball and Kamel tried to return it, the crowd gathers and he has a hard time explaining himself, especially since he does not understand Hebrew and the Jew does not understand Arabic. The masses suspect that this is a terrorist who kidnaps a girl and in the end a tragedy that seems to stem from a true story that took place in Jerusalem.
Present: Chairman of the Arab Culture Committee
CEO of N.B Oreem Production
CEO of Collage Association
Until 2021: CEO and Owner of Wow Surprise
2013 – 2018: Member of the High Public Committee of the Ministry of Culture and the Arts.
2006 – 2011: Artistic Director of the Kafron Theater.
2014: Member of the Fringe Theater Committee in the Ministry of Culture.
• Bachelor’s degree, B.A. specialization in acting and directing in the Department of Theater at the University of Haifa.
• Theatre Teaching at the University of Haifa.
• Group Facilitators Course for Resolving National Conflicts – (Children of Peace).
• Master’s degree. M.A studies in film culture, University of Haifa.
• Marketing and digital marketing – HackerU.
• 2021 – Master’s degree student in Law Studies – The Academic Center for Law and Business.